“But you’re too sensitive.”
Telling people they’re sensitive is like telling someone with green eyes , “Hey! you’ve green eyes”. Believe me, it doesn’t change the fact of them being sensitive. Sensitive people are the most genuine, compassionate and sincere ones.
Its their sensitivity which keeps them away from creating fuss.
Its their empathy which triggers them to care about injured street dog about whom no one cares.
Sensitivity is CARING BEYOND REASON
BEING EMPATHETIC BEYOND IMAGINATION.
There are some stereotypes which should be broken.
• Being sensitive is not self created drama, its a genetic trait.
• Being highly sensitive doesn’t mean being highly flawed.
• Not all the sensitive people are introverts, 30% of them are extroverts.
• And the most important, sensitivity doesn’t always belong to FEMALES.
• 50% of the people who share this trait are males.
• A male can be sensitive. LET THAT SINK IN NOW!!!
Sensitivity is more than just being emotional.
Sensitivity brings Humanity. And we need humanity don’t we? How sick our future’ll be without having beating hearts of genuinely caring people?
ITS NOT EASY TO FIND WORDS THAT COULD CONVINCE PEOPLE BUT DON’T YOU THINK EVERYBODY LOSES GROUND SOMETIMES AND THAT’S OKAY!!
Sensitive people aren’t fragile and weak. They just take everything on a whole new level but THAT’S OKAY.
Being sensitive means having all your systems on high alert. Resulting in high level of loyalty, creativity, compassion and purity of heart.
Sensitive people over-react sometime but that’s what we all do, don’t we?
Kudos to all HSPs(highly sensitive people)!!
Just be true to who you are
By Sobia Khan
Second Year (Q-46)